Healthy & Tasty Amla Candy Treats For Your Kids
Amla, also known as Indian Gooseberry, has long been used in Indian food and supplements. According to studies, the entire amla plant is regarded as a traditional medicine with a variety of health advantages. The amla plant is a tiny tree with yellow-green blossoms that develop into round, sour-bitter fruit with vivid green skin as they age. It is the most abundant natural source of vitamin C.
Health benefits of Amla:
This tiny fruit is a potent source of immune-stimulating qualities. It not only improves your general health but also gives your face and skin a healthy glow. Depending on your preferences, you can either eat these raw or juice them. Following are some health benefits of Amla:
- Treats gastric disorders: Amla juice is a fantastic treatment for hypochlorhydria and gastrointestinal issues (burning sensation in the abdomen). It keeps your liver healthy in addition to being an effective treatment for diarrhoea and dysentery. Acidity and peptic ulcers can both be effectively treated with amla juice. Amla juice mixed with pure ghee twice a day can assist with acidity issues.
- Purifies blood: Amla juice cleanses the blood by removing toxins from the body. Regular consumption of this drink improves haemoglobin and red blood cell counts while also cleansing your blood. This indicates that you can say goodbye to persistent acne and other conditions.
- Improves vision: Regular intake of amla juice aids in enhancing vision and nearsightedness and reduces the incidence of cataracts. It also minimises intraocular tension and opposes symptoms like reddening, irritation, and watering of the eyes.
- Checks diabetes: Drinking amla juice, turmeric, and honey twice a day helps in managing diabetes. It has a component called chromium that helps in regulating blood sugar levels. Additionally, it promotes the release of insulin.
- Powerful antioxidant: Amla juice is a rich source of antioxidants since it is loaded with vitamins and minerals like carotene, calcium, iron, phosphorus, and vitamin B complex. By removing free radicals from your body, it defends itself against oxidative stress. It nourishes your brain, strengthens your lungs, increases muscle tone, balances stomach acids, strengthens your urinary system, and fortifies your liver.
- Strengthens hair: Amla juice helps to strengthen your hair follicles, which promotes hair growth. Apply some lemon juice and amla juice on your scalp and let it sit there for 20 to 30 minutes. Use warm water to rinse. This gives your hair a shine and strengthens it from the roots up.
Doctor’s opinion on Amla:
Nutritionist Avni Kaul says that Amla Candy is a healthy alternative for sugary toffees. It is basically a raw and dried form of amla which can be stored for a long time. “The vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidation properties of amla make it a great fruit that gives relief to respiratory problems like the common cold and cough. Thus, amla candies can improve the conditions of cough or cold among kids”, says Kaul. (via www.healthshots.com)
Why should you choose Amla Candy instead of toffee/chocolate for kids?
Everyone enjoys both sweet and sour candies. These bright, sweet candies are enjoyable to eat and rather tasty. However, if you consume these candies frequently, they can cause you problems. The sole ingredients in these sweets are sugar and corn syrup. They are high in calories and have little nutritional value. Whereas, amla candies are the perfect healthy substitution for sugary candies. It contains dried amla, or Indian gooseberry, which is extremely healthy. Amla candies are a delicacy that is rich in nutrition and has a delightful flavour. You can enjoy the taste of candies and avoid harming your health thanks to them.
Amla contains vitamins and minerals that are crucial for both illness prevention and treatment. The most popular use of amla is to treat respiratory conditions like the common cold and cough. Amla candies can soothe your numb taste sensations as well as treat coughs and colds. Say goodbye to unhealthy sugar and welcome amla candy into your life!
Why should you choose Vitro’s, Amla Candy?If you’re confused as to where you should purchase amla candy from, you should go for Vitro’s Dried Sweet Amla Candy! It is rich in Vitamin C which helps in boosting immunity, purifying blood and anti-ageing. It is also made 100% naturally with no added sugar, artificial flavours, colours or alcohol.