Detox Last Night’s Binge With Aloe Vera Detox Smoothie!
Drinking aloe vera juice has a number of health and skin benefits. Aloe vera juice is derived from the flesh of the aloe vera plant and is used in several Ayurvedic treatments. It's widely recognised as a medicinal plant in Ayurveda for its therapeutic effects, and it's been used for ages. Many people swear by aloe for healthy skin, and this smoothie is a tasty way to incorporate it into your diet. Along with that, it is known for its detoxifying properties. Aloe vera is well known for its use as a topical skin moisturiser, but it also contains antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Below is the recipe for how you can make this detoxifying aloe vera smoothie recipe:
Things you will need:
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 tablespoon dried seaweed
- ½ cup aloe vera juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- some mint for garnishing
- Set aside the seaweed in a bowl with the water for 45 minutes to soak.
- Slice the cucumber into 12 thin slices and keep aside for garnish. The rest of the cucumber should be roughly chopped.
- In a blender, combine the sliced cucumber, soaked seaweed and its water, aloe vera juice, and chopped mint.
- Blend until smooth, then pour through a fine sieve to remove any remaining solids. Serve the juice in ice-filled cups with cucumber slices and mint sprigs on the side.
And your fresh detoxifying aloe vera smoothie is ready. Start your days with this nutritious smoothie and detoxify last night’s binge! Here are some other benefits of drinking aloe vera juice:
1. Detoxifying properties: We already know that aloe vera aids digestion and is an important component of detoxification. During a cleanse, adding aloe vera to water or smoothies is a terrific method to assist regular bowel movements and keep waste and toxins flowing out of your system. Aloe vera is high in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, which your liver, kidneys, and detox organs require to perform at their best.
2. Digestive properties: Aloe has been shown to aid in the treatment of constipation, and it's one of our go-to remedies for healthier bowel movements. Other digestive ailments such as heartburn, IBS, and leaky gut benefit from aloe vera's healing and calming effects. To minimise internal inflammation and relax the intestinal lining, we employ aloe vera in our restorative and calming product Integrity.
3. Helps with stress: Aloe vera is not only good for your digestive system, but it can also aid to relax your nerves. It helps your adrenal glands by allowing them to respond to stress in a healthy way. Aloe vera is an adaptogen, which means it helps the body cope with stress. Adaptogens, such as aloe vera, assist your adrenals cope with internal and external stressors in a calm, stable manner rather than with a spike in cortisol, a stress hormone.
4. Maintains a healthy heart: Aloe vera is a true cardiovascular champion that helps the heart in a variety of ways. It lowers cholesterol, lowers blood pressure, and may lessen triglycerides. Furthermore, aloe vera's polyphenol power can help prevent cardiovascular disease, making it a very heart-healthy option.
5. Boosts your immune system: With all of the antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals present in the gel of this succulent, aloe vera advantages also include strengthening the immune system. Immune-boosting polysaccharides in aloe vera help the immune system function properly. Super antioxidants, also known as polyphenols, are found in plants such as aloe vera and are being examined by scientists to learn more about their disease-fighting abilities.
These were some additional benefits of drinking aloe vera juice daily. You could either drink plain aloe vera juice or make a smoothie out of it, including other fruits, using the recipe given above. Use this link to get your hands on Vitro’s