Boost the immunity of you and your family this monsoon with Immunity Booster
Love or hate them, monsoons will always bring along tons of slosh and dirt with them, and lots of bacterial and viral infections such as the common cold, flu, etc. The constantly changing weather leads to breeding grounds for mosquitoes and other insects, which further contribute to illnesses. This affects our digestive system, with instances of gas, bloating, vomiting, and constipation spiking. As the weather naturally weakens our immunity, it becomes more vital to take preventive measures, or else we might seriously get ill.
Ayurveda offers a host of herbs that not only improve immunity but also ward off several diseases common during the monsoon season. While there might be several high-sounding so-called ‘Herb’ products out there in the local markets, promising good health, it is wiser to stick to natural, trusted sources. In this article, we will explain to you four such magical Ayurvedic herbs which you must include in your diet, especially during the monsoon.
- Turmeric: This age-old spice from mom’s kitchen can work wonders when it comes to immunity. Be it in your food, milk, or even your tea, this golden powder helps cure wounds, clears skins, aids in digestion, and benefits your bones. Curcumin present in turmeric is known to have anti-inflammatory properties that help to boost immunity power. It has a great antioxidant that helps to slow down the oxidative procedures in the body and keep you fit and young!
- Tulsi: Tulsi is also known as Basil. It comprises antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties. We can easily find this natural herb in any household in India. Since ancient times, it has been a popular and easy to obtain medicine around us. It acts as a tonic for body, mind, and spirit. Nowadays during monsoon, we are becoming prone to colds and coughs. So, it's better to consume natural herbs. Tulsi boosts the generation of antibodies in our immune system, which helps to get relief from these syndromes. It's a superfood and also relieves stress and mental pressure. Having a hot cup of tea on a rainy day can improve both your immunity and mental health.
- Ashwagandha: Also known as the ‘Indian Ginseng’. Ashwagandha has powerful rejuvenating properties and is known for maintaining a crucial balance between the nervous system, endocrine glands, and the immune system. This wonder herb fights off the effects of long-term stress in the body; and also speeds up healing ailments. This herb is widely recognized to boost energy and stamina in the human body.
- Ginger: Nothing is better than having a good cup of adrak wali chai. Consuming it not only calms your soul but also eases throat infections. Its anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial properties protect the body’s defenses against cough, fever, chills, and congestion. A spoon of honey blended with ginger extract can help your child get rid of all the irritation and congestion in their respiratory tract. Ginger also eases aches and pains.
- Garlic: Garlic has numerous benefits. Starting with helping to keep your blood pressure in check to maintain your gut health, it does it all. Its antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties accelerate the immune system and keep diseases at bay. You can add some garlic to your everyday curries, mash it up with some chutneys and enjoy the flavor and the health! The Allicin present in garlic fights against allergies and respiratory infections, so it is also a great natural blood thinner.
Take a note of these above-listed ayurvedic herbs to stay fit and healthy during this monsoon. Vitro Immunity Booster is a blend of 10 nutritious herbs that fulfills the daily nutrient requirement of our body and also helps in boosting immunity. You will get all nutrients along with energy-consuming this juice. Using all such environment-friendly products not only keeps you healthy, but also contributes to a healthier environment, and an ideal life! Buy one today from www.vitronaturals.com!