Beat the heat with Amla Juice
Summer has led to heat, humidity, and frustration. One of the easiest ways to beat the heat is to drink some freshly made Amla juice. This natural refreshing drink will be the best choice to replenish and rejuvenate your body during this hot summer season. This juice isn’t just a refreshment drink but has been a magical remedy for health problems that come with a change in seasons, weather, and temperature. Amla also named Indian Gooseberry is one of the vital ingredients in Ayurveda due to its cooling and drying properties, to all three doshas — Vata, Kapha, and Pitta.
Did you know that this greenish fruit contains 20 times as much Vitamin C as any citrus fruit? Yes, you're right! Amla juice is the powerhouse of all types of essential nutrients that boost your immunity, and metabolism and helps your body to fight against infections.
Here are the seven useful reasons to drink Amla juice during a hot day to cool yourself!
- Cooling effects: Who hasn’t been frustrated with these 35°C peak summer afternoons? Consume Amla juice packed with antioxidants to cool the heat in your body. It further acts as a protecting barrier from harmful UV rays.
- Fresh skin: Amla juice also acts as a natural body cleanser. Its rich antioxidants will protect your skin from damaging free radicals. Nowadays, wrinkles and fine lines have become everyone’s nightmare, but don't worry, this healthy juice is the perfect drink to slow down your aging process. You can always go for Amalaki juice for fresh and glowing skin.
- Clears bladder infection: The chances of getting a urinary tract infection are more during the summer days because of dehydration. Drinking Amla juice every morning might give you relief from the burning of urine and ultimately cure it with regular intake.
- Hair protection: Amalaki is said to be one of the best nourishing herbs for your hair. This greenish fruit is mostly used in hair care rituals for eons because of its wonderful hair nourishing benefits that just can’t go unnoticed. Name a hair issue and Amla is there to your rescue!
- Cures dandruff & scalp problems
- Boosts hair growth and strength
- Protects hair & scalp health
- Natural hair conditioner
- Enhances natural hair color
- Healthy Heart: The exaggerating summer heat may lead to numerous heart-related problems such as heartburn. Amla with its rich antioxidant and anti-inflammatory components can reduce the chances of heart-related diseases or its indicators like high blood pressure and blood clots.
- Boosts immunity: We always go for this amazing health drink when we’re down with a sore throat, cold, or cough. Ever thought about why? It’s because the fruit contains anti-viral properties that strengthen and protect our immune system from viral infections.
- Detoxifying agent: Whenever you wake up in the morning, you must consume something that soothes and purifies your body. What can be better than this detoxifying fruit that can naturally flush out all toxins from the body? It is known to enhance diuretic activity which increases the production of urine. However, it contains high dietary fiber which enables healthy bowel movements.
Amla juice is recommended to consume twice daily before meals for the best results.Ditch the fizzy and carbonated drinks just for satisfying your thirst and instead, go for some pure amla juice that will not only provide cooling relief but also has plenty of health advantages. Just mix the best Amalaki beverage into cold water and drink daily to get the best results. Buy one from www.vitronaturals.com.