AMLA JUICE | TOP 10 HEALTH AND BEAUTY BENEFITS OF THE AMAZING SUPER AMLA JUICE!
Amla, also known as the Indian Gooseberry, is a type of tree native to Asia. The tree is well known for its small leafy fruits which have a unique flavor often described as sour, bitter, and astringent. The fruits can be consumed in different forms like amla candy, capsules, tablets, powder, and also as amla juice. The powdered supplement is consumed as a juice for a quick and convenient way to squeeze some extra nutrients into your diet. Amla juice is not an adaptable form but also a delightful component with a highly nutritious and associated variety of health benefits.
The fruit derives its name from the Sanskrit word 'Amalaki' which means "nectar of life". It has numerous times more vitamin C than an orange, acai berry, and pomegranate.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF AMLA JUICE
The tangy fruit is mostly available during the winter months. Absolutely famous for its unusual taste as it has a mixture of different flavors ranging from bitter, pungent, sweet to astringent and sour. You must know the several health benefits of eating fruit.
- Improves Immunity: The vitamin C content present in this tangy fruit creates an excellent source of building your immunity and metabolism. It is recognized to fight both viral and bacterial ailments efficiently and ameliorate the impact of various health problems such as cancer and heart-related ailments.
- Fights Infections and Prevents Chest Congestion: Since amla is a great source for improving the immune power, the powder supplement of the herb benefits the body during viral as well as bacterial infections and also while fighting from the common cold.
- Prevents Constipation: The alkaline nature of the superfood is known to clean and bolster the digestive system. The high fiber content of it is excellent for the digestive system as it cures constipation. Drinking Amla Juice early in the morning on an empty stomach can help to cure hyperactivity and prevent stomach ulcers.
- Aids Weight Management: People who are struggling to manage their weight can consume the juicy supplement of the superfood as it aids digestion and improves metabolism. Gulping up the juice on an empty stomach can benefit people for a manageable weight loss. For better results, sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper on the juice and drink it up, great nutrition for curbing your appetite as it keeps you full for a longer period.
- Acts as a Natural Blood Purifier: The Vitamin C content present in the fruit makes the blood vessels stronger and thicker. It further acts as an antioxidant agent and efficiently detoxifies the body. A limited amount of fruit powder with a tablespoon of honey or jaggery can work as a great natural blood purifier and increase your hemoglobin volume when taken regularly.
- Helps Manage Chronic Conditions: In Today's time, diabetes, high cholesterol, heart diseases, asthma, and cancer have become common conditions impacting a large number of people. All these chronic conditions can be managed by absorbing this superfood.
- Improves Eyesight: The superfood contains carotene which is responsible for improving visual function. Augmenting amla to your daily diet can enrich the overall eye health and help you to get relieved of issues like cataracts, intraocular tension, reddening, itching, and watering eyes.
- Relieves Pain: Arthritis, Joint Aches, painful mouth ulcers are a few familiar pains suffered by people in their daily lives. Well, amla's inflammatory properties can help you get relieved of all these pains if consumed regularly. Dilute amla juice in a cup of water and gargle it to get the best results.
BEAUTY BENEFITS OF AMLA JUICE
Apart from the health benefits, there are many benefits of consuming fruit daily and one of them is that it's an excellent choice for your hair as well as skin.
- Amla for Hair: The superfood is a proven tonic for hair as it alleviates dandruff, avoids hair loss, slows down greying of hair, bolsters the hair follicles, and increases blood circulation to the scalp. Also, it will make your hair shiny and strong. Apply the powder supplement on your hair by mixing it with shikakai and curd and leave it on your scalp for half an hour and see the results.
- Amla for Skin: Struggling with dull and dry skin?
Add this amazing superfood to your everyday skincare and experience the difference. It not only gives your skin a glowing effect but also keeps it healthy and hydrated. Mix the powder supplement with honey and yogurt to make a face pack and use it. You can also consume this fruit juice along with honey every morning to get blemish-free and glowing skin.
WHAT DOCTORS/EXPERTS SAY:
Amla Juice is highly nutritional and has been associated with several impressive health benefits. Studies say that this superfood is a great ingredient to improve kidney, liver, heart health, engage immune function, hair growth and promote digestive health. This juice is available in the market and can also be easily prepared at home, making it a great addition to a healthy diet.
Recommended Dosage of Amla
- Amla juice: 3-4 tsp once or twice a day
- Amla Powder: ¼-½ tsp twice a day
- Amla Capsule: 1-2 capsules twice a day
- Amla Tablet: 1-2 tablets twice a day
- Amla Candy 2-3 candies a day
Get 100% pure Amla extracts from Vitro Naturals! Made from the best quality fresh Banaras Amlas with no added preservatives. A perfect DIVYA AUSHDHA juice and fiber with the right proportions!