3 STEP Yummy and Healthy Moringa Smoothie
Moringa Oleifera, also known as the drumstick tree or horseradish tree, is a native of India which grows in the tropical and subtropical regions of the world. It is said to be rich in minerals, vitamins and other compounds. It is anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic, antibacterial, antioxidant and anticancer. Not only that, including Moringa in your daily life has a lot of benefits.
But one question remains unanswered. How do we include Moringa in our daily lives? You can kick start your day with a simple moringa smoothie. But a smoothie? That sounds rather challenging for every day? Well, it isn’t. And we are gonna show just how easily you could make this extremely nutritious and delicious moringa smoothie every day in just 3 simple steps:
Things you will need:
- 1 Fruit of your choice (Mango/Banana/Pineapple)
- 1 Glass of Water
- 1 Teaspoon of Vitro Moringa Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Flax Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon nuts Like Peanuts, Cashew nuts, Soaked and peeled Almonds Or you could go with Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Tablespoon of cinnamon powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chia seeds
Step 1: Add all the ingredients mentioned above into a blender
Step 2: Blend it well for 3-4 minutes until it's smooth. You can go for longer depending on your blender.
Step 3: And lastly, pour the smoothie in a large glass or a mason jar and top it with half a teaspoon of chia seeds. And it is ready to drink.
Now that we know how easy it is to make a Moringa Smoothie, let's have a look at a few benefits you get from including it in your daily lives:
- Helps in treating asthma: Moringa has been shown to help lower the intensity of respiratory problems and fight against bronchial restriction. It's also been shown to help with lung problems and general breathing.
- Makes your bones strong: Moringa also includes calcium and phosphorus, both of which are beneficial to bone health. Moringa extract may help with the treatment of ailments including arthritis and the repair of broken bones, along with its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helps with stomach related problems: Some stomach diseases, including constipation, gastritis, and ulcerative colitis, may benefit from moringa extracts. The antibiotic and antibacterial properties of moringa may help to limit pathogen growth, while its high vitamin B content improves digestion.
- Nourishes your skin and hair: Moringa seed oil protects hair from free radicals while also keeping it clean and healthy.Moringa also contains protein, which aids in the prevention of oxidative stress in skin cells. It also contains many components which are beneficial to skin and hair.
- Treats diabetes: Rise in insulin and sugar levels can trigger mood swings and sugar cravings, as well as type 2 diabetes and obesity. But with the help of Moringa, you can overcome this problem. Lab trials of the leaf powder reduced cholesterol and glucose levels while also decreasing oxidative stress.
- Helps in balancing hormones: Menopause can mess with a woman's hormones and make her feel weird, but moringa may help. Postmenopausal women who took a combination of moringa leaf powder and amaranth leaf powder for three months had lower oxidative stress markers, as well as improved fasting blood glucose and higher haemoglobin levels, which could indicate more balanced hormones, according to research.